Tuesday, April 7

TAG

I have been tagged by the unique Sharon. Here are the guidelines if you have been tagged:

1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.







What is your current obsession?
As you know I love the designer's footwear and I emphasized the Biba shoes.

Good fika place?
Vian in the town.

Do you nap a lot?
I think not - I wish...

Who was the last person you hugged?
My boyfriend

What’s my favourite dinner?
Cheese soup with toast

What was the last thing you bought?
Nicholas Kirkwood's Mary Jane pumps for they I wait yet, but I soon share it with you.

What are you listening to right now?
Oooooh, this is a good question. I think I would like to be Shirley MacLaine. She is older very much than I am, but she is so wonderful. So listening would be good to her.

What is your favourite weather?
Springlike

What's in your bathroom cabinet?

Natural soap, sampoo, bamboo shower geil from Yves Rocher...

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Oh Sharon! You are an unique and wonderful person. I love your blog so inspiration...

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
This would be an old castle with a beautiful garden.

Favourite vacation spot?
Hmmmm... Paris

What is your favourite tea flavour?
Green and red tea.

What would you like to get rid of?
Economic crisis


What did you want to become as a child?
Painter

What do you miss?
Holiday!

What are you reading right now?
Joanna Harris: The Lollipop Shoes

What's your favourite brand of jeans?
Levi's

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)?
Rick Owens jacket/cardigan and vintage velvet Roberta di Camerino bag

Would I live my life differently to how I do now?
Oh, I would like the stylist, but don't worry I love my life...


24 comments:

  1. ...a painter in a beautiful castle is fabulous dreamz! ~gloriousss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-wow, you did this quick, well done!! Love your answers and the BIBA shoes look divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schnappy8:58 am CEST

    halihó!
    Látom végre csak sikerült a cipő ügylet! :)
    Festő akartál lenni gyerekkorodban, erre nem is emlékszem! hehe
    A Levi's farmert én is szeretem, strapabíró!
    Ja, látom itt a pávás pipő! A szomszédé meg a mi házunkon ismét! ááá

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schnappy2:32 pm CEST

    Halihó!
    Lenne nekem is egy question-om: Hová tűntél msn-ről!??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Biba shoes are gorgeous!

    And now I'm curious: What is cheese soap? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Brigadeiro - So sorry, I mistyped it. Cheese cream soup. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool! i wish i had more time to do these things haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shoes, darling! And so lovely answers!

    FM~FP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:59 pm CEST

    i want those first shoes!!!
    xx
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very cool answers. can i live int hat castle with you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this tag and your responses! You have the best taste in shoes, J! I am so jealous that you got those Kirkwoods!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Deana - Oooooh how would be the super idea! I would like. We would weave a flower headband in our hair! :)Don't U think?

    Thank U very much Ur lovely comments... :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, who wouldn't love True Blood?

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Juliet - Haha! This is a good question. Maybe who doesn't know the series and doesn't love the vampires. :) I adore vampire's movie and series. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those heels are so hot! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these kinds of posts--I'm also craving a Rick Owens jacket...*sigh* dreaming of it now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much! I love your answers, I also love Paris. The BIBA shoes are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks sweetie, i will try to work on it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those Biba shoes are worth obsessing over. Also, I adore Shirley MacLaine--I don't think she gets enough credit for all the wonderful films she does.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That first shoe is amazing!

    Bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tag!! I'll get onto doing mine this week :) Thanks for passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my lawd, thank you SO much, this looks like fun!!


    damn, girl you have great taste in shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love reading these tag posts, and who doesn't love Paris? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love leave a comment!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ